Our May regular meeting is Thursday (the 19th), usual time (8 p.m.), usual channel (Nepenthe).
It's an Iron Brewer month, so if you've brewed for it (wildflowers) make sure you bring it! And be ready to taste some interesting…
We'll be (briefly) discussing:
- Homebrewcon (Second to last meeting you ever have to hear about this year's!)
- Club Swag (glasses, and tee shirts. You know you want to rep your club)
- Events surrounding Con (Brewmore showing/Q&A, Disc Golf, etc. Volunteers?)
- Guild updates (Guild picnic, other junk)
- Sensory wrapup
- State Fair
- June social
- Ed topic (TBD)
- Iron Brewer (wildflowers)
We finally set up our official page URL for Facebook. So you can more easily find us at facebook.com/baltibrew
And there's an event
set up for the meeting every month. Please use it to invite folks you think might enjoy Baltibrew. You know, cuz we need the DUES!
And who doesn't want bigger parties with more beer?
Thanks, and hope to see you there.
Please see April meeting minutes, which include information about upcoming club activities.
Baltibrew's April regular meeting will take place this Thursday (4/21) at Nepenthe Homebrew at 8 p.m.
You can view the agenda items for the meeting on our agenda spreadsheet. The education topic is on hops, presented by Brian Arnold, and we'll work to keep business as short as possible.
Hope to see you there.