January Meeting Minutes
- Guild Update
- The guild raised about 9k at their holiday party at Heavy Seas.
- The tasting party from their December Group Brew will be Saturday, January 20th at DuClaw.
- The guild asked for us to relay information about ChiliBrew as we plan it.
- They are still working on their 501c3 application.
- Guild Minutes will be distributed via the listserve.
- Social Events
- Nick's Brew is Saturday, Januarty 20th in Hampden/Medfield. He will be brewing a marzen and is hosting a tasting panel.
- We have reached out to Brandon at DuClaw about repeating the event we did their late last winter. If they are interested more information will follow.
- Cider Con (https://ciderassociation.org/
cidercon2018/) is being held in Baltimore in early January, which is a professional Cidery conference. Look out for cider related events during the week of January 30th to February 2nd.
- ANXO Release Party at Wet City is Tuesday, January 30th (https://www.facebook.com/
- Heritage Cider at Heavy Seas (https://www.facebook.com/
events/2008479849434038/) is Wednesday, January 31st.
- CiderCon Tap Takeover at Max's (https://www.facebook.com/
events/151989152251824/) is Thursday, February 1st.
- Pour the Core (http://www.pourthecore.com/
baltimore/tickets.html) is Friday, February 2nd at the B&O Railroad Museum.
- Officer Elections
- We are still looking for a Meeting Czar/Secretary to fill out the ballot.
- One minute stump speeches were given by nominated members.
- Voting will be done online. Be on the lookout for more information in the beginning of February.
- Iron Brewer!
- We had a great field for Iron Brewer apples. Six contestants entered with Katie taking home the Iron Brewer cup!
- The next ingredient is Tea! Bring your entry in April!
- Homebrew Swap