Sorry folks, if you have not purchased a ticket for Chilibrew 8, you have missed your window. We are officially sold out! There will be absolutely NO DOOR SALES at the event.
We’re sorry we don’t have more room, but we hope you’ll consider joining us next year. We’ll be sure to take lots of pictures tomorrow to show you what you missed and hopefully ensure that we sell this sucker out even earlier next time.
For those of you worried about parking or options for getting to the event at Zion Lutheran Church — and we know from past years that you’re probably worried about parking, below are a few of the numerous options available to you:
- RIDE YOUR BIKE! (responsibly, of course) We only ask that out of respect for the church, that you not lock up next to any part of the church, including the iron fencing and doors, please.
- Take Uber X — or full on, more spendy, sedan service, regular Uber if you’re a baller. Either way, you can get a discount code here to ride for free if it’s you’re first ride!), rates are usually half the price of a cab for Uber X.
- The Charm City Circulator (which runs until midnight) has many stops close to Zion church (which is right next to city hall).
- The purple line, which runs from federal hill to station north, has a stop at Fayette Street which is 2 and 1/2 blocks east of Zion Church.
- The green line, which runs from hopkins, through fells and harbor east, has a stop on guilford and lexington street right behind city hall, a block from zion.
- The orange line, which runs from Maryland Medical center to little italy, has a stop eastbound at the aquarium, which is around a 5 block walk from Zion. If you’re going westbound there’s a stop at lombard and commerce st. that’s a 4 block walk to zion.
- If you somehow, who by some miracle lives close to the Metro (subway, yes we have a subway) the closest stop is at the shot tower/market place, which is three blocks from zion.
- Another option is to take the light rail to the camden yards stop, walk a half block to the Hilton on pratt street and pick up the eastbound orange circulator line and get off at the aquarium stop.
- If you must bring your car there are several parking garages near the venue, but there is also meter parking (which may be free by then!) under 83 where the farmers market is (across the street from where Sonar used to be) off of Saratoga Street
We hope this helps out your travel plans, and can’t wait to see you Friday!
Welcome to Baltibrew’s Chilibrew site for all things Charitably Charmin’
Anyone can compete in the ChiliBrew, and anyone can judge! Just looking for a good time with good food/brews/all of the above? Come on out! Got a killer family chili recipe or brew your own beer? Bring it on! Involved with some other hobby or organization that Does It Together, here in Baltimore? Share the love! We want to bring people interested in all aspects of local lifestyles together to cross-pollinate and build community.
Here you will find details for the upcoming Chilibrew 8 as well as details about our previous events!
Click here for more ChiliBrew VIII event details
Competitor Registration and Rules